GS3 MP is equipped with a manual paddle, that enables the user to work with pressure profiling in real time during extraction. The dial on top of the group shows the actual pressure in the group head and can easily be manipulated by pushing the paddle right or left. The paddle will handle both the flow rate and ultimately the pump pressure monitored on top of the group head, which gives you the option to work with true pre infusion.
- The GS3 features the thermal stability system used in the La Marzocco Strada, including a preheating system, digital PID controller, saturated groups, a dual-boiler system and digital display.
- GS3 is amongst the top tier domestic machines on the market and will provide endless options for refining you coffee brewing.
- The boilers are built in stainless steel and the large boiler capacity makes it superior even in high demand situations.
- GS3 MP has a chrome body and black side panels, but can be customized to order with various glass/timber elements.
- The hot water outlet can be temperature adjusted to cater for your personal preference and the machine can either work with pour in or fixed water supply/drain.
Power (watt): 2120 Watt (220V)
Water Supply: Pour In or fixed
Weight: 34.5 kg
GS3 comes in two models; AV and MP
MP = Manual paddle
AV = auto volumetric
TIP: Always use spring water or other non-calcite water to prevent calcification.
The machine comes with Schuko EU ground plug, therefore an adapter is needed to get ground on the machine in Denmark